While possibilities are limitless, your time is not. Repetitive, low-value work like data entry and claims submission are certainly not the best use of your time.
This Robotic Process Automation (RPA) workshop is a hands-on, beginner-level training for everyone—whether you're a business user or IT developer—to learn how to automate your business processes with RPA.
WHAT YOU WILL AUTOMATE
In this workshop, you'll learn how to develop your own automation script and automate your very first use case—in this case, submitting Government-Paid Childcare Leave (GPCL) and Extended Childcare (ECL) claims.
Under the GPCL and ECL schemes, the Government will reimburse employers for a maximum of 3 childcare leave days over a 12-month relevant period, capped at $500 per day. To apply for this reimbursement, employers need to obtain the GPCL1 declaration forms from their employees and submit the claims online via the MSF’s Government-Paid Leave Portal.
This is a tedious, repetitive and time-consuming process if you have many employees, but it’s a perfect task for RPA bots to automate.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this training, you will have learned how to configure an RPA bot to automate the claims submission process (similar to this video, but on the new GPL portal), including the following steps:
· reading/copying data from an Excel file
· inputting data into a form in your web browser
· applying pre-defined business rules and logic
· saving a copy of the submission acknowledgement
· sending email notifications
WHAT YOU NEED
· A workstation that runs Windows 8.1 and above, with minimum 4GB RAM and 3.5GB disk space
· Login access to MSF’s Government-Paid Leave Portal
· Employee data needed for the claims submission
Sign up now to join us in this FREE workshop to kickstart your automation journey!